Embodied Flow™ Immersion: The Five Principles
Embodied Flow™ with Tara Judelle is a continuum of movement and expression drawing from the discoveries of hatha, tantric and somatic movement systems to experience yoga as a living art form.
Both philosophy and method, Embodied Flow™ training and practice—the living art of yoga™—provide the technology and pathways to a deep sense of ease, strength and connectivity in the human form, empowering practitioners to be their own greatest teacher as they expand, integrate and facilitate awareness in their entire body-mind, to remember and experience the unified field.
The immersion is a five-day comprehensive introduction to the world of Embodied Flow™, designed for those who want to segue from other systems of yoga into advanced training or for those practitioners and teachers that which to enhance their knowledge and practice in the integration of mind-body-sprit.
Our immersions draw on meditation, contemplation, free movement, asana, partner work, experiential anatomy (initiating asana flows from different body systems: skeletal, organ, endocrine, muscular, developmental, nervous system), tantric philosophy, somatic psychology, and pranayama.
The schedule presented is a general template and may change according to the intuition and instinct of the facilitator as well as the needs of the particular group.
DAY ONE ~ The BODY IS A VEHICLE FOR AWAKENING
- 12pm-3pm Asana Practice- Gravity and Space –
- 4pm-7pm Afternoon Labs- Yielding, Cellular Breathing, and Skin
DAY TWO ~ YIELDING
- 12pm-3pm Asana Practice- Yielding
- 4pm-7pm Afternoon lab- Skeletal System, Axial- Appendicular, lower limbs
DAY THREE ~ PATHWAYS OF CONNECTIVITY
- 9:30am-12:30pm Asana Practice- Axial/ Appendicular
- 1:30pm-4:30pm Afternoon lab- Organ System discovery lab
DAY FOUR ~ ARTICULATION INTEGRATION
- 9:30am-12:30pm Asana Practice- Heart and Lungs
- 1:30pm-4:30pm Endocrine system lab
DAY FIVE ~ FLOW IS MOMENT TO MOMENT PRESENCE
- 9:30am-12:30pm Asana Practice- Central Channel
- 1:30pm-4:30pm Upper limb lab/ Moving through the various systems
- 5-Day Immersion Early Bird (before April 1): $945
- 5-Day Immersion after April 1: $1,250
Weekend Only Investment:
- Saturday & Sunday only: $745
**the fine print**
- Very limited spots! Pre-enrollment is highly recommended.
- No refunds available after March 6.
Questions? email: email@example.com