Psssst! Are you ready for this, America?
The Yoga Tune Up® Level One, 70-hour Certification Program with Casey Easton strikes a balance between the worlds of yoga and fitness, attracting trainees of all ages, body types, and movement modalities.
It breaks down the nuts and bolts of human movement by using a yogic lens of awareness, conscious relaxation, and proper breathing techniques.
The Level 1 environment fosters trainees into a newly intimate understanding of their own architecture, diving deeply into integrated anatomy and body mechanics.
You will go beyond formulaic instruction and truly learn how to think and teach creatively within your specific teaching environment, with both group classes and private clients. Trainees are presented with "template" Yoga Tune Up® classes that can be used to help jumpstart workshops and classes.
Successful completion and certification of the Level 1 training is mandatory prior to teaching any Yoga Tune Up® classes or workshops.
The passing of the Level 1 course is required to be a licensed YTU teacher.
This 70-hour training:
- Become proficient and comfortable with the fundamentals of anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics and how to apply them in a private or group class setting
- Learn a step-by-step process to create memorable, accessible classes and learn to “think out of the boxana”
- Refresh your love of teaching and learn new classroom leadership skills
- Be prepared to teach your own Yoga Tune Up® classes, privates, and more
** Dates & Times! **
June 29 — July 6
9:00am — 4:00pm weekdays
12:00pm — 7:00pm weekends
(1 day off)
all at Bohemian Studios in Phinney Ridge
** Pricing **
- $1095 before June 1
- $1195 after
Questions? Email: email@example.com
REQUIRED REFERENCE MATERIALS
- Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel
- The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller
- The Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga by Ray Long
- A Handbook on the Physiology of Yogasana, by Mel Robin